Istanbul, Ankara, and Samsun are the three most populous cities in Turkey, and each one is home to a branch of the LIV Hospital, a healthcare center that provides care in multiple medical specialties. It is among the most cutting-edge and thorough medical institutions in the city. The hospital is home to a staff of physicians and other medical professionals that are highly skilled and have a great deal of expertise in the field. These individuals work hard to give their patients the best possible medical care. LIV Hospital provide care in all directions. The L.V. Hospital Ulus may be situated in the tranquil residential district of Ulus, which is located directly in the middle of Istanbul and looks out over the Bosphorus Strait.
LIV Hospital Services
The hospital provides a wide range of medical services and treatments, as well as cutting-edge medical technologies such as Truebeam STx, the DaVinci Robotic “TrueBeam” radiation apparatus, Renaissance, and Tele-Medicine. It features a professional staff of specialists that have treated a wide range of medical issues. The hospital features cutting-edge infrastructure and innovative medical technologies to provide the best possible care to its patients.
LIV Hospital Practitioners
The hospital is home to a staff of doctors and other medical professionals that are highly qualified and have years of relevant expertise. These individuals work hard to give their patients the best possible medical care. In addition to specializing in cardiology, neurology, orthopedics, and oncology, the team of medical professionals at LIV Hospital also has expertise in a variety of other medical subfields. In addition, the medical facility provides a variety of diagnostic services, such as X-rays, CT scans, MRI scans, and ultrasounds. In addition, the hospital is staffed with a committed group of nurses and other medical experts that give treatment to patients at all hours of the day and night.
LIV Hospital Facilities
The hospital also provides a variety of medical facilities and services, such as a 24-hour emergency room, a sophisticated critical care unit, and a dedicated laboratory. The hospital also boasts a staff of expert surgeons who execute a wide range of surgeries, including hair transplantation, orthopedic, robotic surgery, colorectal surgery, bariatric surgery, and neurosurgery procedures. The hospital also has a team of professional anesthesiologists who give anesthesia services to patients.
Features of LIV Hospital
- The LIV hospital is made up of six distinct facilities.
- A top facility for metabolic and bariatric surgery that acts as a center of expertise
- The LIV hospital performs over 13,000 surgeries each year.
Services provided by the clinic LIV Hospitals
The hospital offers a number of special services, such as the following:
- The LIV Hospital has a number of accommodation for patients to stay, including a place for a person who is with a patient to stay. Patients who are admitted to the hospital and those who are treated during the day have options for where to stay.
- Since the hospital offers a variety of payment options, including cash and cashless payments, billing and payment processing at LIV Hospital are streamlined and quick.
- The hospital offers a variety of transfer services for people who come from inside or outside of Turkey. This makes it easier for these people to get around.
- The LIV hospital offers a variety of services, such as escort services, a VIP car that can pick up patients at the airport, and transfer services. The LIV hospital also offers administrative services, such as processing medical visas for their patients, receiving documents in English, and providing experienced translators who can translate in a language that the patient is comfortable speaking. All of these services are part of the full range of care that the hospital offers.
Awards and Recognitions
The Hospital received a prestigious award in 2016 from the Center of Excellence for its work in robotic surgery and bariatric surgery. Both the Joint Commission International (JCI), widely regarded as the most prestigious medical accreditation body, and the Technical Inspection Association of Germany (TÜV), best recognized for its ISO European standard certificate, have validated Liv Hospital’s qualifications for accreditation.