Dr. Serif Yavuz entered this planet in 1983, with his birthplace being Istanbul. He completed his elementary and secondary education as well as his graduation requirements in Istanbul. In the year 2000, he became a student at the Medical Faculty of the University of Dokuz Eylül. In 2014, he received his medical degree from Abant Izzet Baysal University, where he had previously completed his study in aesthetic and reconstructive procedures, which he had started in 2007.
Dr. Serif Yavuz, a plastic surgeon who is known all over the world, is a valued member of the ASAPA. In addition to this, he is a regular fixture at meetings, and as a result, he is always up to date on the most recent developments in the field.
Dr. Serif Yavuz is an expert in cosmetic surgery, performing treatments such as rhinoplasty, liposuction, tummy tucks, secondary rhinoplasty, breast surgery, and post-bariatric surgery.
- Tummy Tuck: Abdominoplasty, or a “tummy tuck,” is a cosmetic surgical procedure that helps to flatten the belly by eliminating excess fat and skin from that region. This technique also has the effect of contracting the muscle.
- Brow Lift: Surgically adjusting the position of the eyebrows is known as a brow lift and can make the face look younger and fresher.
- Septoplasty: A septoplasty is a surgical procedure in which the cartilage and bone that divide your nostrils are repositioned in their proper positions.
- Plastic Surgery: The branch of medicine that deals with the modification of a patient’s outward appearance are known as “plastic surgery”. An additional aspect of this area is the reconstruction of facial and physical characteristics that have been injured as a result of illness, injury, or congenital anomalies.
- Lower Body Lift: The lower body lift is a surgical procedure that removes excess skin from the thighs and buttocks.
- Thigh Liposuction: The excess fat that accumulates in the thighs can be removed surgically through a procedure called suction lipectomy.
- Liposuction: This is a cosmetic operation that removes fat by mechanically dislodging and sucking it out of the body.
- Lip Reduction: The form of cosmetic plastic surgery known as lip reduction is something that a lot of people decide to get to get their upper and lower lips to look more in sync with one another.
- Hair Transplant Surgery: Follicles are removed from the area that will serve as the donor and then transferred to the area that will serve as the recipient during hair transplant surgery.
- Buttock Liposuction: The reduction in buttock size that can be achieved with buttock liposculpture is accomplished through surgical procedures.
- Gynecomastia Treatment Surgery: Gynecomastia surgery, which is often referred to as reduction mammoplasty, is performed to reduce the size of abnormally grown male breasts.
- Fracture Nasal Bone Correction: A procedure is known as “fracture nasal bone repair” is one that is carried out by medical specialists if one of the bones in the nose breaks.
- FUE Hair Transplant: Follicular Unit Extraction is a surgical procedure in which individual hair follicles are extracted from the scalp and transplanted into another part of the patient’s scalp.
- Botox: Injections of botox inhibit the body from reacting to certain chemical signals that are transmitted by nerves, in particular the impulses that cause muscles to contract.